This home has a nice deep lot - plenty of room for a pool., and situated on a navigable canal!The roof is 8 yrs. old, and AC is just 3. The zoned sprinkler is from the canal. All tile, and laminate, no carpet. The 2nd bth has an upgraded vanity and commode. Refrigerator and dishwasher are just 2 years old. Great location, close to parks, schools, shopping, churches, temples, - or take your boat on the 29 miles of navigable canal. Priced to move!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,585 sq. ft
CRESTWOOD SUB UNIT 2
1,585 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Stairs,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Lake/Canal Sprinkler,Open Patio,Room for Pool,Shutters,Zoned Sprinkler. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price